Please read our COVID 19 Statement to see how we will be looking out for the Health & Safety of our team and guests.
- Running a reduced occupancy to comply with social distancing – each party booked will be seated the required distance from other parties booked
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Staff will use disposable gloves where required
- As always, guests will keep their own reusable cup
- Lead booker must have contact details of each person in that booking. This is in case of contact tracing
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entering and exiting the bus and all guests will be asked to avail of it
- Boarding of bus will be done by front of bus to back and off boarding done by back to front
- If you are feeling unwell please do not join us on the afternoon tea trip.
- To comply with social distancing we have removed our VIP tables option. If you have a VIP gift Voucher please email us and we will ensure you are sat at these tables
We will continue to take guidance from the HSE and Irish Government and implement any changes required.