Hop aboard our refurbished 1960s vintage Routemaster bus, with plenty of time to take in the sights listening to 1950s jazz while chatting.
Covid - 19 Statement
We will be returning to the Dublin streets for limited runs from July 11th. We are so excited to get the wheels turning, sharing stories and brewing tea. Please read our COVID 19 Statement to see how we will be looking out for the Health & Safety of our team and guests.
- Running a reduced occupancy to comply with social distancing – each party booked will be seated the required distance from other parties booked
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Staff will be wearing disposable gloves
- As always, guests will keep their own reusable cup
- Refills will be done one at a time
- Lead booker must have contact details of each person in that booking. This is in case of contact tracing
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entering and exiting the bus and all guests will be asked to avail of it
- Boarding of bus will be done by front of bus to back and off boarding done by back to front
Enjoy our afternoon tea delicacies, good conversation and tap along to some fabulous 1950s jazz. This is afternoon tea with a difference. This is afternoon tea the Irish way.
- 70-80 minutes Duration 70-80 minutes
Give the Gift of the Vintage Tea Experience
Give the gift of afternoon tea the Irish way. Choose in the button below to either send an email gift voucher or instead have a gift card delivered to any address in Ireland for just €3.
Postage of Gift Voucher also includes a free branded keep cup, heart shaped tea bag and history booklet while stocks last.
Country Wide Tours
Customise your Vintage Tour in Dublin
PRIVATE & CORPORATE EVENTS
Take a step back in time with Vintage Tea Trips and experience Dublin in a unique way. Indulge in our afternoon tea treats, great conversation and tap your feet along to some fabulous 1950s jazz while taking in the sights of the city. You don’t have to be on your best behaviour on board our vintage Routemaster buses, or as we call them, our biscuit tin on wheels. This is, after all, afternoon tea the Irish way!